Never Allow Waiting ... To Become A Habit
You can’t place a value on new friends and the chance to learn new things. Social contact can be just as effective as exercise at improving your mood and quality of life.
We’ve been told that you can’t put a price tag on the benefits and rewards that our active members enjoy
Our member dues are about 5 Cents a day. What a bargain!
Below is a partial list of the benefits that you can expect:
- Access to Senior Legal Services during scheduled center visits.
- Daily Notary Services from 9am to 2pm.
- Expert and informational speakers visit 2-3 times monthly.
- Exclusive opportunities to join other members for travel and day trips.
- Open invitation to regular holiday and other celebrations and parties.
- Monthly opportunities to gain help from professionals regarding important issues.
- Scheduled visits from medical professionals in specialized fields.
Subscription and regular delivery of the Member newsletter.
- Daily opportunities to participate in social gatherings to play games or other activities.
- Occasional breakfast gatherings at the senior center.
- Meals served 5 days a week with the opportunity to get acquainted and share with other members.
- Access to library content provided a the center by the library system.
- Invitations to make a difference through community engagement
- Regular opportunities to join and help with fundraisers.
- Stay fit with regular fitness and wellness activities held at the center
- Monthly opportunities to counsel with professional regarding issues like Medicare.
- Bible study and other learning groups.